Monday, May 2, 2016

GJ - Day 3 - Review

As soon as I start making my colony, i died.


I have forgotten the basic to start the game.
I placed,
1 oxygen, 1 air lock, 1 power tank, 2 solar panel 
however, I didn't know that it will be dark.
When it started to become dark, solar panel wasn't working.
Eventually, oxygen lacked and colonists died.

So I thought I should go back to the tutorial and learn the basic.
This was how it started so next game I did the exact same thing but adding wind power so I won't lose energy.

so this was how it was like. However, people started to be sleepy so I made a dorm as soon as possible.
since everyone was tired, I made 2 beds.

After getting settled, i made a bio dorm to make food,
I choose potato to get energy and I thought I will need medicine so I also planted medicine.

Next I started to run out power so I made another wind power.
People started to become unhappy and forgot that I did't make a meal cooker.

Then I remember that I need a different dorm to use the medical plant so I planted tomato because I was lacking food.
But they were still unhappy. ( Now I know, I forgot to place TV and a table.)

Then storm came. Then I thought I should of  make power tank because the wind powers were moving a lot.
The storm came for a long time.

After storm went I realized nobody was working outside.
I realized that my bots were outside and they stopped moving.


And the class ended.

I thought next time, first I should make all the basics. Before starting something different.
For example, I made a port, however it was unnecessary for my colony that time.














No comments:

Post a Comment