Monday, May 2, 2016

GJ - Day 4 -PLan

My plan for this day was to 
MAKE A COLONY THAT WORKS 
&
TRY TO HAVE ALL BEFORE THE ROBOTS DIES.

the day before this, since i didn't make all, the robot dead and I couldn't produce it ( I think)


first I made size 4 solar panel, so I wont run out of power.
Then, made water.
And made size 4 wind power so when the solar panel doesnt work, I thought it will produce same amount as solar panel.
made air lock, bio dorm, dorm, canteen

I thought there wasn't enough oxygen so I made another pack of energy sources, oxygen generator and water generator.

I made a port because I wanted more colonist. Since one died because of the meteorite.
However, I did not know there was a trading ship.

I didn't know I needed to make resources.

luckily, the colony ship came to the port and i got a couple of new colonists.


Then next problem occurred that, I wanted to make other structures but no body was working.  I was wondering why.
the sand storm came and  I regretted that i didn't make a big power tank.

While the sand storm was coming, I thought maybe I need to erase the structure so the colonists won't get confused.  So I deleted the ones which were  not made except mine to make some resources.

Then they started to make it, so I learned a new thing.
Now, I started to build the structure to produce metal.
But I needed more metal to build them so I erased the port since i thought i wont need it for a while.

The mine and the another air lock was build. 


finally I had the structures in place.

After that, some people went into the mine and started to make the ore.  After that they went  to the factory and made metal

At last the sand storm came and the class finished.

















No comments:

Post a Comment